Privacy Window Films
Privacy can be achieved for a number of reasons but mainly to enable you to 'SEE OUT AND NOT HAVE PEOPLE LOOKING IN'.
At Shop4 window films we offer a range of full 24 hour privacy and daylight hours only one way effect window films that deliver a range of appearances and performance. We have two types privacy film application on offer.
1. Full 24 hour privacy film, blackout and a whiteout, which blocks vision in and out.
2. Daylight Hours One Way vision window film which allows you to 'SEE OUT' and not have anyone outside look or see inside.
Daytime one-way privacy Film.
Achieved with a high heat and glare reflective mirror window film, preferably a silver mirror or neutral 20 grade that reflects anything on the brighter side of the window or glass. This imbalance allows views out from the inside because of the light imbalance. Each film varies in strength, appearance and performance, with our most popular high heat film being a reflective Silver 20 - a high performing window film that can reduce the build up of heat up to 80% while allowing natural light in through the glazing while giving privacy. Suitable for both inside or outside application *where external versions indicated are available. Please note: Internal fit versions can be installed outside but may reduce the lifespan.
Full 24 hour privacy - blackout, whiteout, frosted window films.
Frosted privacy window films can give a modern opaque sandblast etch with a high diffussed light transmission effect to glass while our blackout and whiteout versions give FULL PRIVACY near zero light transmission. See data for each film type where available.
By obscuring vision with a silver combination heat reduction solar security window film, valuable goods, equipment and expensive possessions can now be hidden from view ensuring they do not become a target for opportunistic criminals.
- TECH DATA:
- Privacy Film offers a 99% UV protection.
- Silver mirror, Neutral window film give hi-performance one way vision.
- Excellent Anti Glare window film with reductions up to 81%.
- Will not make the room dark or seem too cold.
- Frosted etch window films offer full 24hr privacy keeping high light transmission.
- All our Privacy window films are supplied for DIY installation. Please ask for an installation quote.
- Conservatory Polycarbonate privacy roof film is available for plastic and acrylic roof panels in our conservatory section.
TIP: NIGHT-TIME ONEWAY VISION WINDOW FILM: Place lighting in the garden and point the lights back toward the treated glass (ensure the lighting is brighter than that of the inside lighting). Place lighting above the window frame/s of treated glass and point/angle the lights back on to the treated glass. *You will need to test for your required specification/s bulb wattage to achieve the best performance of one way film/s.
Installation: There is no need to remove glass as the film can be applied direct to the glass in the frame.